More pages in this section
Work for selectability
In our recent engagement survey 79 per cent of employees rated selectability as a 'truly great place to work'.
We have a qualified and highly skilled workforce of more than 400 including psychologists, mental health nurses, counsellors, social workers, support coordinators lifestyle support workers, peer support workers, domestic cleaners, trainers, life coaches and more than 50 AHPRA registered mental health professionals, all with a goal of achieving selectability’s purpose of improving the mental wellbeing of people in regional Queensland and contributing suicide prevention
We offer a competitive salary and attractive benefits including:
- FBT salary packaging benefits under the Charitable Incorporations Registration
- flexible working arrangements
- family friendly environment
- supportive and collaborative environment
- professional development and training
- career progression opportunities.
Explore our current opportunities ...
All selectability employees require:
- current open/ P1 “C” class Queensland drivers licence
- roadworthy vehicle with comprehensive insurance
- positive notice working with children (blue card)
- Yellow Card exemption, or NDIS Worker Screen
- NDIS Worker Orientation Module “Quality, Safety & You” completion certificate
In addition, Lifestyle Support Workers require:
- smart phone with data plan
- First Aid and CPR certificates (or the ability to complete within the first 30 days of employment).
We list our current vacancies here but we accept expressions of interest for positions across our footprint. If you are interested in working with us but don't see a role listed please submit your resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com.
selectability acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the land on which we provide services and pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging. We acknowledge those with lived experience and those who support and partner with us to improve mental wellbeing and prevent suicide across regional Queensland.