More pages in this section
Our values & strategic directions
At selectability we value:
- Commitment…Our consumers and their goals are everything.
- Accountability…We take responsibility for our actions.
- Compassion…We understand and care deeply about our consumers.
- Innovation…We believe every day is an opportunity to improve.
- Integrity…We do the right thing even when nobody is looking.
- Positivity…We engender courage and passion for a better future.
- Respect…We acknowledge that everyone is different and promote equal human rights.
Our strategic directions
Strategic scale through consumer and stakeholder driven culture… responsiveness to current and future consumer and stakeholder needs and aspirations founded on strong relationships and/or research.
Regional leadership in service innovation, development and delivery…innovation, development and expanded provision of mental wellbeing and suicide prevention services across regional Queensland.
Organisational performance… continue as one of Australia's most respected and financially sound mental wellbeing and suicide prevention service providers.
selectability acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the land on which we provide services and pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging. We acknowledge those with lived experience and those who support and partner with us to improve mental wellbeing and prevent suicide across regional Queensland.