VolunteerReturn to list
We are about to launch an exciting new project and have some rewarding roles available for the right people to join the team, in either Townsville or Mackay.
The project involves provisioning of programs to support the key objectives of the National Psychosocial Support Measure (NPSM) in the Townsville and Mackay regions.
The programs will be for the community, and will provide a robust and comprehensive framework to improve access to holistic psychosocial support services. This includes the establishment and delivery of an after-hours Mental Health Hub and weekend programs to facilitate community engagement in mental health.
About the Position:
As a volunteer, you will provide support to our team to provide a space to better the lives of consumers by drawing on your own experience with mental illness and recovery. There will be great opportunities to gain experience in mental health, support work and program facilitation.
This position does not have specific eligibility requirements, however, essential screening requirements must be met.
Essential screening requirements for all positions:
- First Aid and CPR certificates (or ability to obtain)
- A Blue card with a positive yellow card exemption (or ability to obtain)
- A driver’s license and road worthy comprehensively insured vehicle
- Successful completion of the NDIS worker orientation module (Free to obtain at https://training.ndiscommission.gov.au/)
How to Apply
Email your application to email@example.com (please ensure you include in the subject line which role and region you wish to apply for, or your application will not be considered)
- Your Resume
- a short cover letter outlining your skills, experiece and why you are the best person for the role
- Your required salary
- How soon you can start
If you require more information or have any questions about any of the roles, please contact selectability Human Resources on 07 4781 2600 or via email to HR@selectability.com.au
These positions will close as soon as we find the right person. So, don't delay, apply today!