More pages in this section
Technical Operations Officer - TSV
About the role
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Technical Operations officer contributes to the operations of business process, mobile time and attendance and claim generation.
This role has no direct reports and will be responsible for working with staff across the selectability footprint to achieve agreed operational outcomes. The Technical Operations Officer position entails a broad scope and can be deployed across selectability projects as either a lead-role or support-role capacity. Given the scope inherent to the role, the Technical Operations Officer is expected to demonstrate a broad understanding of industrial and regulatory requirements that impact the organisation and its subsidiaries.
The role is full-time and based in Townsville
The Technical Operations Officer’s key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Helpdesk function for all TRACCS users
- Review, process and correct errors that are reported
- Data processing such as portal uploaded process and mileage process
- Review the pay checking process and action any concerns
- Update and maintain records, materials and databases as required
- Ensure efficiency and compliance to company policy
- Identify improvements to existing processes
- Minimum 3 years experience in general administration, compliance or quality assurance
- TRACCS expert
- be available to travel across the selectability footprint from time to time
- Ability to work creatively and detailed orientated
- Ability to work as part of the cohesive team and autonomously with minimum supervision
- Capacity to build and maintain relationships with diverse people over the phone, in person or through written/ electronic communication
- Must be a team player
Candidates MUST possess the following Essential Criteria:
- currently live in Australia
- strong administrative experience
- strong skills in Microsoft office
- working with children blue card, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement
- yellow card exemption, or NDIS worker screen, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement
- Minimum Diploma in Accounting or relevant studies
- experience in the mental health and/or suicide prevention sector
It is a mandatory condition of employment for this position to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination will be required prior to commencing.
About the Offer
up to $15,900 FBT salary packaging benefits
employee assistance program, offering confidential counselling support for employees
access to subsided nationally accredited training through selectability Training
If you are excited by this opportunity, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining:
how you meet the essential criteria
the date you would be available to commence.
Don’t delay …applications will close as soon as we find the right person.
Please email your application to email@example.com
For further information please call Elsa Morse 07 4724 6842
For more information and to apply, visit seek
selectability acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the land on which we provide services and pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging. We acknowledge those with lived experience and those who support and partner with us to improve mental wellbeing and prevent suicide across regional Queensland.