More pages in this section
SIL Lifestyle Support Worker - Mackay
Casual or Permanent Part Time|Mackay|Competitive hourly rate (based on experience and qualifications)
selectability Mackay is seeking experienced support workers available for an immediate start, to become part of our new SIL Team. Successful candidates will be offered the choice of a casual or permanent part-time position.
About the role
- We are looking for motivated and experienced applicants who have great flexibility. 24/7 availability is a must, as your roster will include shift work, sleepovers and weekend work.
- A working knowledge of the NDIS
- Experience working with disability and/or mental health (Highly regarded but not essential)
- First Aid and CPR certificates (or ability to obtain before you start)
- Current drivers licence (minimum P2)
- Current Blue card with Yellow Card exemption
- NDIS Worker Screening Check if Yellow card is not current.
- NDIS Worker Orientation Module 'Quality, Safety & You' completion certificate
For more information and to apply visit seek