More pages in this section
SIL Lifestyle Support Worker - Townsville
Casual|Townsville|Attractive hourly rates + benefits|Closes Until all positions are filled
selectability is currently seeking Supported Independent Living (SIL) Lifestyle Support Workers to provide flexible, responsive, individualised in home and community access services to our consumers in the Townsville communities. Our recovery-oriented services support individuals to live their best life.
We are looking for outstanding individuals who share our values to support our consumers to enjoy a good, well-rounded and fulfilling life of their choice.
• a genuine interest in mental health
• excellent communication skills
• a commitment to best practice
• experience working in a team environment
• the ability to quickly and effectively engage consumers
• the ability to work with culturally and linguistically diverse communities & individuals
• .....and most importantly a positive attitude!
• First Aid and CPR certificates (or the ability to complete before you start)
• a current drivers' drivers licence (minimum P2)
• a roadworthy, registered and comprehensively insured car
• a smart phone with data plan
• a Blue Card with a Yellow Card exemption (or ability to complete before you start)
• a current National Police Check certificate
• NDIS Worker Orientation Module 'Quality, Safety & You' completion certificate
(you can access this free module here)
For more information and to apply visit seek