More pages in this section
SIL and Lifestyle Support Workers - Cairns
Casual|Cairns|Competitive hourly rate (based on experience and qualifications)
We are currently seeking passionate and skilled Lifestyle Support Workers to join our SIL / Lifestyle Support Worker team. As a SIL / Lifestyle Support Worker, you will assist consumers with daily tasks and activities to build life skills and connect with the Cairns community.
About the role
- A working knowledge of the NDIS
- Experience working with disability and/or mental health (Highly regarded but not essential)
- First Aid and CPR certificates (or ability to obtain before you start)
- Current drivers licence (minimum P2)
- A roadworthy, registered and comprehensively insured car
- Current Blue card with Yellow Card exemption
- NDIS Worker Screening Check if Yellow card is not current.
- NDIS Worker Orientation Module 'Quality, Safety & You' completion certificate
For more information and to apply visit seek