More pages in this section
Regional Coordinator - Mount Isa
Full Time|Mount Isa|Based on experience
Our Mount Isa office needs a new regional leader to ensure that our staff continue to be happy, supported, and highly trained; that our consumers are receiving the highest quality services possible; and to ensure people in communities in and around Mount Isa can access the services they need.
About the role
As Regional Coordinator, you will:
- reside in Mount Isa
- oversee operations, including day-today delivery of programs and services, stakeholder engagement, and new and innovative projects
- help to establish Mount Isa’s first Mental Health Hub
- coach and support your team to tailor services to the needs of each unique consumer
- coordinate regular program reports and ensure quality standards are adhered to
- build and nurture relationships with key stakeholders across clinical, community and primary health services, as well as local and state government agencies and private industry
- represent selectability at local and regional network meetings, forums and events
- work closely with the General Manager-Regions and the Regions’ Leadership Team to improve service delivery develop new and innovative ways of reaching people in need of mental wellbeing and suicide prevention services.
For more information and to apply visit seek