More pages in this section
Regional Coordinator - Moranbah
We have an exciting leadership opportunity for a Regional Coordinator to build a high-performing team and grow selectability’s presence in Moranbah.
We are looking for someone who lives in Moranbah and has strong networks across the region.
Key responsibilities include:
- managing the referral and intake process for new consumers
- leading the development of individual service agreements
- coordinating the delivery of programs and services (including monthly reporting)
- building a team of Lifestyle Support Workers; including mentoring and coaching staff in best practice service delivery
- ensuring compliance with relevant industry standards
- developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders across clinical, community and primary health services, as well as local and state government agencies and private industry
- representing selectability at local and regional network meeting, forums and events
- working closely with the General Manager and Leadership Team to improve service delivery develop new and innovative ways of reaching people in need of mental wellbeing and suicide prevention services.
Experience and qualifications
- experience leading teams, programs and services
- experience in mental health Industry (highly desirable)
- relevant qualifications (highly desirable)
- Positive Notice Working with Children (Blue Card) with a Yellow Card exemption or Blue Card with the ability to obtain an NDIS Worker Screening Clearance
- current driver’s license (Minimum P2)
- first aid and CPR certificates (or the ability to obtain within 30 days of commencing)
- NDIS Worker Orientation Module 'Quality, Safety & You' completion certificate
(visit https://training.ndiscommission.gov.au/to access this free module which takes 1 to 1 ½ hours to complete). Please forward the certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: It is a mandatory condition of employment for this position to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination will be required prior to commencing.
About the offer
- full-time fixed term contract
- Competitive salary that recognises qualifications and experience
- salary packaging up to $15,900 pa
- access to training and development opportunities
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume and a half page cover letter to email@example.com.
selectability acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the land on which we provide services and pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging. We acknowledge those with lived experience and those who support and partner with us to improve mental wellbeing and prevent suicide across regional Queensland.