Regional Coordinator -InghamReturn to list
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Coordinator to build a high-performing team and grow selectability’s presence in Ingham.
As Regional Coordinator, you will oversee the delivery of programs and services to support the mental wellbeing of the Ingham community. Using your knowledge of the local community, you will build and nurture selectability's network in the region and grow, mentor and coach your team to tailor services to each consumer’s unique goals and aspirations.
In this diverse role, you will manage relationships with clinical mental health teams and other community partner organisations to put in place a framework of support to set our consumers up for success.
You will work closely with selectability's General Manager of Regions to grow our NDIS offering; look for new opportunities in the market and represent selectability at local forums and events. selectability is going through period of transformation and growth so it is an exciting time to join the team.
Please note to be successful in this role you must reside in the Ingham area.
Qualifications & experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or experience
- Experience in the mental health Industry (highly desirable)
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to reach an isolated audience.
- Experience in managing teams
- First Aid and CPR certificates (or ability to obtain)
- A current minimum P2 "C" class Queensland drivers’ licence
- A registered, roadworthy, and comprehensively insured vehicle
- A current national police check certificate
- A positive Notice Working with Children (blue card) with a yellow card exemption (or the ability to obtain upon commencement)
- NDIS worker orientation module 'Quality, Safety and You' completion certificate
If this sounds like you, please submit your application via seek