More pages in this section
Regional Coordinator - Sarina
Fixed Term Full-Time
selectability is the leading provider of mental wellbeing and suicide prevention services across Regional Queensland. We have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Coordinator to lead our team in Sarina.
As Regional Coordinator, you will oversee the delivery of programs and services to support the mental wellbeing of the Sarina community.
Using your knowledge of the local community, you will build and nurture selectability's network in the region and grow, mentor and coach your team to tailor services to each consumer’s unique goals and aspirations.
In this diverse role, you will manage relationships with clinical and non-clinical mental health teams and other community partner organisations to put in place a framework of support to set our consumers up for success.
You will work closely with selectability's General Manager of Mackay to look for new opportunities in the market , grow our NDIS offering; and represent selectability at local forums and events.
selectability is going through period of transformation and growth so it is an exciting time to join the team.
As Regional Coordinator, you will:
- Identify opportunities in the Sarina community
- Identify a suitable building to deliver services
- Coordinate the intake process for new participants
- Oversee the implementation of new programs and services
- Oversee referrals for new NDIS participants
- Lead the development of individual service agreements
- Oversee the delivery of programs and services (including monthly reporting)
- Build a team of Lifestyle Support Workers; mentoring and coaching staff in best practice service delivery
- Ensure compliance with relevant industry standards
- Build and nurture relationships with key stakeholders across clinical, community and primary health services, as well as local and state government agencies and private industry
- Represent selectability at local and regional network meetings, forums and events
- Work closely with the General Manager, and Leadership Team to improve service delivery develop new and innovative ways of reaching people in need of mental wellbeing and suicide prevention services.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Local Sarina resident with strong networks within the human services sector
- A positive attitude and is committed to excellence
- Experience leading teams, programs and services
- Experience in mental health industry (highly desirable)
- Relevant qualifications (highly desirable)
- CPR/First Aid certificates (or is eligible to obtain)
- A positive Notice Working with Children (Blue card)
- NDIS Worker Screening Clearance (or is eligible to obtain)
- Vaccinated against COVID-19
- A current open/P2 “C” Class Queensland drivers’ licence
It is a mandatory condition of employment for this position to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination will be required prior to commencing.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your skills and experience and why you are the best person for this role via the apply via seek.com.au
If you would like more information please contact selectability’s HR team on 07 4724 6864.
selectability acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the land on which we provide services and pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging. We acknowledge those with lived experience and those who support and partner with us to improve mental wellbeing and prevent suicide across regional Queensland.