Mental Health ProfessionalsReturn to list
Full time or Part time|Cairns, Townsville, Mackay, Bowen or Proserpine/Airlie Beach|Based on experience and qualifications|Closes Until Filled
Mental Health Professionals
Make a sea change to beautiful North Queensland...we are growing and have several vacancies.
Base yourself by the beach in either Cairns, Townsville, Mackay, Bowen or Proserpine/Airlie Beach and with medium house prices in Cairns at $450,000*, Townsville at $345,000* or Bowen at $250,000* there is no better time to make the move.
We are looking for qualified Mental Health Professionals to commence ASAP in Cairns, Townsville, Mackay, Bowen/ Cannonvale or Proserpine/Airlie Beach. Bowen/ Cannonvale and Proserpine/Airlie in particular has a high demand and is a much needed new service and the community (including fellow clinical providers) are very supportive and welcoming.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Relevant Australian Qualifications (a copy of the qualifications and applicable registration/accreditation must be provided with the application)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Ability to work with a wide range of clients including those with moderate to severe needs
- Prepared to make the region home and to commit for a minimum of 12 months
selectability is a not-for-profit community organisation. Our purpose is mental wellbeing and suicide prevention within the regions we serve.
We are one of the largest regional NDIS providers in the mental health space. Through our Mental Wellbeing Practices we deliver a range of clinical services to individuals, families/carers and groups.
We have a small and highly experienced team, and are expanding throughout Northern Queensland!
What we offer:
- A broad and varied caseload
- Administrative support
- Friendly and supportive team
- Electronic documentation
For a confidential discussion please call our General Manager of Clinical Services Ingrid Steed. Mobile: 0403 140 250 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* According to realestate.com.au