Mental Health ProfessionalsReturn to list
Full time or Part time|Cairns, Townsville, Mackay, Bowen or Proserpine/Airlie Beach|Based on experience and qualifications|Closes Until Filled
We are looking for qualified Mental Health Professionals to commence ASAP in either full time or part time capacity in Cairns, Townsville, Mackay, Bowen or Proserpine/Airlie Beach with an immediate caseload provided. Although there is high demand in all locations, for Bowen in particular this is a much needed new service and the community (including fellow clinical providers) are very supportive and welcoming.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Relevant Australian Qualifications (a copy of the qualifications and applicable registration/accreditation must be provided with the application)
- Medicare provider number (number to be provided or if not yet held details of how and when will be obtained)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Ability to work with a wide range of clients including those with moderate to severe needs
- Prepared to make the region home and to commit for a minimum of 12 months (DIDO not an option)
We have a small and highly experienced team, and are expanding throughout Northern Queensland!
What we offer:
- Generous relocation allowance
- A broad and varied caseload
- Administrative support
- Friendly and supportive team
- Electronic documentation
Engagement is negotiable and will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
For a confidential discussion regarding the position, please call HR Team on (07) 4781 2600.
Please provide your resume, cover letter, APHRA Registration and/or AASW Registration documents outlining which location you wish to apply for here