More pages in this section
Lifestyle Support Worker/SIL Lifestyle Support Worker (TSV)
As a Lifestyle Support Worker you will assist consumers with tasks and activities to build life skills and connect with the Townsville community.
We are looking for outstanding individuals who share our values to support our consumers to enjoy a good, well-rounded and fulfilling life of their choice.
About the SIL role
As a SIL Lifestyle Support Worker you will assist consumers in their with daily tasks and activities to build life skills and connect with the Townsville community.
We are looking for motivated applicants who are willing to work shift work, regular sleepovers and weekends.
You will bring to the role:
- a commitment to our values
- a positive attitude
- a professional approach
To be considered for this rewarding opportunity you will have:
- excellent communication skills, with the ability to reach an isolated audience.
- experience working in a team environment.
- ability to obtain First Aid and CPR Certificates.
- current minimum P2 "C" class Queensland drivers’ licence.
- currently registered, roadworthy, and fully comprehensive vehicle.
- smart phone with a data plan.
- current national police check certificate.
- positive Notice Working with Children (blue card) with a current yellow card exemption or an NDIS Worker Screening Clearance (or the ability to obtain upon commencement).
NDIS Worker Orientation Module 'Quality, Safety & You' completion certificate
For more information and to apply, visit seek
If you would like more information please contact selectability’s HR team on 07 4724 6842.
selectability acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the land on which we provide services and pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging. We acknowledge those with lived experience and those who support and partner with us to improve mental wellbeing and prevent suicide across regional Queensland.