More pages in this section
Lifestyle Support Worker - ROK
selectability is looking for passionate and motivated Lifestyle Support workers to help our consumers to work towards their goals.
This is a rewarding role filled with variety - no two days are the same! You will be working one-on-one in the homes and communities of our consumers to support them to live as independently as possible.
Activities could include supporting consumers to shop for and prepare healthy meals; organise household tasks; exercise and get fit; manage time and finances; get to and from activities and appointments; connect with friends and family...to name just a few.
No experience is necessary - you can learn on the job with our award winning training program. A positive outlook and the desire to make a difference in the lives of regional Queenslanders is a must.
- First Aid and CPR certificates (or the ability to obtain within 30 days of commencing)
- current drivers' drivers license (minimum P2)
- roadworthy, registered and comprehensively insured car
- Positive Notice Working with Children (blue card) with a current yellow card exemption or an NDIS Worker Screening Clearance (or the ability to obtain upon commencement).
- NDIS Worker Orientation Module 'Quality, Safety & You' completion certificate
NOTE: It is a mandatory condition of employment for this position to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination will be required prior to commencing.
For more information and to apply visit seek
selectability acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the land on which we provide services and pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging. We acknowledge those with lived experience and those who support and partner with us to improve mental wellbeing and prevent suicide across regional Queensland.