More pages in this section
Lifestyle Support Worker - ISA
selectability is looking for passionate and motivated Lifestyle Support workers to help our consumers to work towards their goals.
As a Lifestyle Support Worker you will provide one-on-one support to consumers both in their homes and communities.
You will support individuals to develop life skills to live independently, make positive choices and improve their mental wellbeing. You will also work with consumers to improve their confidence accessing the community and engage in activities that will help them reach their goals.
- a genuine interest in mental health and enhancing the life of young people (experience is necessary)
- excellent communication skills
- a commitment to best practice
- experience working in a team environment
- the ability to quickly and effectively engage consumers
- the ability to work with culturally and linguistically diverse communities & individuals
- most importantly a positive attitude!
- First Aid and CPR certificates (or the ability to obtain within 30 days of commencing)
- current drivers' drivers license (minimum P2)
- roadworthy, registered and comprehensively insured car
- Positive Notice Working with Children (blue card) with a current yellow card exemption or an NDIS Worker Screening Clearance (or the ability to obtain upon commencement).
- NDIS Worker Orientation Module 'Quality, Safety & You' completion certificate
NOTE: It is a mandatory condition of employment for this position to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination will be required prior to commencing.
For more information and to apply visit seek
selectability acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the land on which we provide services and pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging. We acknowledge those with lived experience and those who support and partner with us to improve mental wellbeing and prevent suicide across regional Queensland.