More pages in this section
Lifestyle Support Worker - Mackay
Casual|Mackay|Attractive hourly rate
selectability is looking for a Lifestyle Support Worker to assist consumers with tasks and activities to build life skills and connect within the Mackay Region.
About the role
We are looking for outstanding individuals who share our values to support our consumers to enjoy a good, well-rounded, and fulfilling life of their choice.
To be considered for this rewarding opportunity you will have:
- excellent communication skills, with the ability to reach an isolated audience
- experience working in a team environment
- ability to obtain First Aid and CPR Certificates
- a current minimum P2 "C" class Queensland driver licence
- a currently registered, roadworthy, and fully comprehensive vehicle
- a smart phone with a data plan
- a current national police check certificate
- a Positive Notice Working with Children (blue card) with a current yellow card exemption or the ability to obtain a NDIS Worker Screening Clearance
For more information and to apply visit seek