More pages in this section
Lifestyle Support Worker - Ingham
Casual|Ingham|Attractive hourly rates + benefits
About the role
selectability is currently seeking Lifestyle Support Workers to provide flexible and responsive individual support to our consumers in the Ingham region.
We are looking for outstanding individuals who are passionate about supporting people to live their best life.
A key focus of the role is working with our consumers to develop skills and build capacity in decision-making; community access; healthy lifestyle choices; confidence and resilience.
- a genuine interest in mental health or the disability sector
- excellent communication skills
- a commitment to best practice
- experience working in a team environment
- the ability to quickly and effectively engage consumers
- the ability to work with culturally and linguistically diverse communities and individuals
- … and most importantly a positive attitude!
- First Aid and CPR certificates (or the ability to complete before you start)
- current drivers' licence (minimum P2)
- roadworthy, registered and comprehensively insured car
- smart phone with data plan
- Blue Card with a Yellow Card exemption (or ability to obtain when you start)
- national police check certificate
- NDIS Worker Orientation Module 'Quality, Safety and You' completion certificate
- For more information and to apply visit seek