Life Style Support WorkerReturn to list
Casual|Mount Isa | Townsville|Attractive hourly rates + benefits|Closes Until all positions are filled
selectability is currently seeking Lifestyle Support Workers to provide flexible, responsive, individualised lifestyle and community access services to people who utilise our support services in the Cairns, Charters Towers and Mount Isa communities. Our recovery-oriented services support individuals to live their best life.
We are looking for outstanding individuals who share our values to support our consumers to enjoy a good, well-rounded and fulfilling life of their choice.
To be considered for this rewarding opportunity you will have:
- experience/interest in the mental health (highly desirable).
- excellent communication skills, with the ability to reach an isolated audience.
- experience working in a team environment.
- possess or ability to obtain First Aid and CPR Certificates.
- a current minimum P2 "C" class Queensland drivers’ licence.
- a currently registered, roadworthy, and fully comprehensive vehicle.
- a smart phone with a data plan.
- a current national police check certificate.
- a Positive Notice Working with Children (blue card) with a yellow card exemption (or the ability to obtain upon commencement).
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume and cover letter outlining your skills and experience and why you are the best person for this role by clicking the region you are interested in: