Lifestyle Support WorkerReturn to list
Casual|Townsville, Charters Towers, Mount Isa|Attractive hourly rates + benefits|Closes Until all positions are filled
selectability is currently seeking Lifestyle Support Workers to provide flexible, responsive, individualised lifestyle and community access services to people who utilise our support services in the Townsville, Charters Towers and Mount Isa communities. Our recovery-oriented services support individuals to live their best life.
We are looking for outstanding individuals who share our values to support our consumers to enjoy a good, well-rounded and fulfilling life of their choice.
• a genuine interest in mental health (experience in the field is desirable)
• excellent communication skills
• a commitment to best practice
• experience working in a team environment
• the ability to quickly and effectively engage consumers
• the ability to work with culturally and linguistically diverse communities & individuals
• .....and most importantly a positive attitude!
Qualifications and requirements:
• First Aid and CPR certificates (or the ability to complete before you start)
• a current drivers' drivers licence (minimum P2)
• a roadworthy, registered and comprehensively insured car
• a smart phone with data plan
• a Blue Card with a Yellow Card exemption (or ability to complete before you start)
• a current National Police Check certificate
• NDIS Worker Orientation Module 'Quality, Safety & You' completion certificate
(visit www.https://training.ndiscommission.gov.au to access this free module)
If this sounds like you, please send your resume and cover letter outlining your skills and experience and why you are the best person for this role and the region you are interested in to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a confidential discussion contact selectability’s HR team on 07 4724 6842.