Human Resources OfficerReturn to list
Full-Time|Townsville|Based on Experience and Qualifications|Closes Until Position is Filled
selectability is currently seeking a HR Officer to provide support in the day to day operation of the HR function including payroll and recruitment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Fortnightly payroll;
- Management of all leave accruals with appropriate reporting as required;
- Responding to all payroll queries that arise;
- Processing superannuation and PAYG withholding payments;
- Processing new starter information and all personnel changes linked to payroll;
- Start to finish recruitment and selection;
- Facilitating and coordinating new staff inductions;
- Some award interpretation required.
You will bring to the role:
- A commitment to our values
- A positive attitude
- A professional approach
- Must be well organised and able to multitask
- Must have ability to build and maintain relationships and work confidently with people at all levels
- Must be an excellent communicator (written and verbal)
- Must have ability to demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality
- Must have the ability to work independently and take initiative, but also be an enthusiastic team player.
To be considered for this rewarding opportunity you must have:
- Relevant degree qualification (desirable)
- Substantial experience in payroll
- High level computer proficiency in MYOB, MS office suite of applications and HRIS experience
- Recruitment and selection experience (desirable)
- Ability to interpret industrial instruments and have knowledge of NES and Fair Work
- A current national police check certificate.
- A Positive Notice Working with Children (blue card) with a yellow card exemption (or the ability to obtain upon commencement).
If this sounds like you, please submit applications Here