Human Resources and Law GraduatesReturn to list
Full-time 12 month contract|Townsville
Two Graduate Positions – Human Resources and Law
selectability is a not-for-profit, community mental wellbeing and suicide prevention service supporting the people and communities of northern, central and western Queensland. We have been delivering recovery oriented support for more than 30 years.
Our vision is to equip those with lived experience to enjoy a good, well-rounded and fulfilling life of their choice.
At selectability our values define what we stand for and how we work. We value:
- commitment… our consumers and their goals are everything.
- accountability… we take responsibility for our actions.
- diversity… we respect and celebrate that everyone is different.
- positivity…we engender courage and passion for a better future.
- human rights… we respect and promote individual rights.
- integrity… we do the right thing even when no one is looking.
- innovation…we believe that every day is an opportunity to improve.
Two exciting new positions are available as 12 month fixed term contracts:
- HR Graduate position will be responsible for providing efficient and professional Human Resources and administrative services.
- Law and Business Graduate position is a new position and will be responsible for providing efficient and professional administrative and governance services.
These are fast-paced positions that will require 110% commitment, a positive attitude and very high attention to detail. The position would suit recent graduates seeking their first role in their area of study. The remuneration will be reflective of this.
Although we will be asking a lot from the successful candidate they will receive the opportunity to gain hands on experience within a rapidly growing organisation. We are one of the largest mental health NDIS providers in regional Queensland, our workforce is in excess of 200 and we provide services from Cairns to Mackay and Palm to Mt Isa.
We will only consider candidates who have recently completed a relevant degree and you will need to provide a copy of your degree transcription with your application.
- Recently obtained a relevant bachelor degree.
- Efficient with a high attention to detail
- A positive attitude
- Highly proficient in common Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word and Excel.
- No prior experience required!
How to apply:
What to include in your application:
- A clear copy of your degree transcript
- Your resume
- A short cover letter - please include your expected salary
- Your expected salary
For further information, please contact the Human Resources Team at selectability on 07 4781 2600.
These positions will close as soon as we find the right person...so don’t delay ...apply today.