More pages in this section
Gardener - Business & Residential - PMK
A new and exciting opportunity exists for an organised, task-focused individual with an eye for detail to provide professional commercial and residential gardening services.
The Gardener (Business & Residential) will take responsibility for cleaning and maintaining selectability’s Palm Island office gardens and the home gardens/yards of NDIS participants. Your responsibilities will include general landscape gardening, regular yard maintenance, mowing, whipper-sniping, hedge and minor tree trimming as well as end of tenancy gardening.
The key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- previous experience in gardening roles
- a sound understanding of safe chemical and garden machinery/tool use and WH&S practice
- a registered, roadworthy and comprehensively insured vehicle
- a Positive Notice Working with Children (blue card) with a Yellow card exemption or a Blue card with the ability to obtain an NDIS Worker Screening Clearance
- have a NDIS Worker Orientation Module 'Quality, Safety & You' completion certificate
(visit https://training.ndiscommission.gov.au/ to access this free module which takes 1 to 1 ½ hours to complete). Please forward the certificate to email@example.com
About the offer
We offer a range of benefits including:
- Remuneration based on qualifications and experience
- Up to $15,900 FBT salary packaging benefits
- Supportive and collaborative environment
For more information and to apply visit seek
selectability acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the land on which we provide services and pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging. We acknowledge those with lived experience and those who support and partner with us to improve mental wellbeing and prevent suicide across regional Queensland.