Executive AssistantReturn to list
Executive Assistant - Townsville
selectability is a not-for-profit community organisation supporting the mental wellbeing of the individuals and communities across our region. We are a registered NDIS provider offering services and programs to empower people to live the life they want.
At selectability our values define what we stand for and how we work.
- commitment … our consumers and their goals are everything.
- accountability … We take responsibility for our actions.
- diversity … we respect and celebrate that everyone is different.
- positivity …we engender courage and passion for a better future.
- human rights … we respect and promote individual rights.
- integrity … we do the right thing even when no one is looking.
- innovation…we believe that every day is an opportunity to improve.
About the role
As the Executive Assistant your role is to provide efficient and effective high level administrative and secretarial support to the CEO and Executive Team by undertaking a wide range of tasks ensuring discretion, confidentiality, maturity, diplomacy and judgment is displayed at all times. If you feel that you are only required to do what is written in a Position Description then this role is not for you.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate strong governance and ensure compliance
- Front of house receptionist duties at selectability House
- Arranging events, catering and venues as required
- Coordinating meetings, agendas and minutes including supporting the Company Secretary
- Out of hours work is required
You will bring to the role:
- a commitment to our values
- a positive attitude
- a professional approach
- a resilient personality with the ability to work in a dynamic/constantly changing environment autonomously and to approach tasks with initiative
- deadline driven with ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
- high level communication and interpersonal skills
- skills to handle sensitive or difficult situations diplomatically
- sound negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- be able to “make things happen” due to your charm
To be considered for this rewarding opportunity you must have:
- a relevant degree qualification such as Business, Law or IT
- a minimum of two years of high level administration experience and secretarial skills
- demonstrated knowledge of working within budgets
- a valid Australian Drivers Licence and Vehicle
- the ability to obtain a clear current national police check certificate and a Positive Notice Working with Children (blue card) with a yellow card exemption (or the ability to obtain upon commencement).
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining clearly:
- how you meet the above five “must have” requirements;
- what you bring to the role and why you are the best person for this role;
- what your remuneration expectations are; and
- when you would be able to commence.
Click Here to apply
If you would like more information please contact selectability’s HR team on 07 4781 2600.