More pages in this section
Customer Service Officer (SILS Team) - CNS
selectability is a not-for-profit community organisation supporting the mental wellbeing of the individuals and communities across our region. We are a registered NDIS provider offering services and programs to empower people to live their best life.
Our focus is always the individual and their goals and aspirations.
At selectability our values define what we stand for and how we work.
- Commitment… Consumers, their goals and their rights are everything.
- Accountability…We take responsibility for our actions.
- Compassion…We understand and care deeply about our consumers.
- Respect…We acknowledge that everyone is different and promote equal human rights.
- Integrity…We do the right thing even when no one is looking.
- Innovation…We believe that every day is an opportunity to improve.
- Positivity...We engender courage and passion for a better future.
About the role
selectability Cairns is growing!
The Customer Service Officer will assist our SILS team with the roster management of all our SIL properties and associated Support Staff.
We are currently looking for a solutions focused individual who can think outside the box with a high level of self-motivation. Confidentiality, excellent organisational skills and attention to detail is part and parcel of this challenging role.
Initially, this will be a casual position offering FULL TIME hours with some after hours On-call work as required. A permanent role may be considered for the right applicant.
- development of rosters for all SIL properties
- filling vacant shifts in a timely and effective manner
- creating and maintaining master rosters in the electronic rostering system (TRAACS)
- coordination of ‘buddy shifts’ for new and existing employees
- providing training to Support Staff on the use of MTA App
- providing information and administrative support to Team Leaders as required
- participation in special projects as required
- on-call after hours telephone support including weekdays and weekends - as required
Qualifications & Experience
- previous experience and understanding of staff rostering, through a roster-based computer system with attention to detail (TRAACS preferred)
- demonstrated ability to understand, interpret and apply SCHADS Award
- high degree of problem-solving skills, including conflict resolution as well as building rapport with staff
- strong time management skills and an ability to effectively prioritise your workload to meet deadlines
- a team player attitude who is flexible and able to respond well to changing business needs
- intermediate to advanced use of computer systems including Microsoft Suite
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
You will also need
- current drivers licence (minimum P2)
- current Blue card with Yellow Card exemption OR NDIS Worker Screen (or ability to obtain)
- NDIS Worker Orientation Module 'Quality, Safety & You' completion certificate
(visit https://training.ndiscommission.gov.au to access this free module)
At completion of the course, you will be provided with a certificate of completion which you can forward to email@example.com
NOTE: It is a mandatory condition of employment for this position to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination will be required prior to commencing.
About the offer
In our recent engagement survey 77 percent of employees rated selectability as “truly a great place to work”.
- Up to $15,900 FBT salary packaging benefits
- on the job training
- career pathways and opportunities for development
- flexibility in your working week to support your lifestyle and commitments
- Employee Assistance Program offering confidential counselling support for employees and direct family members
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your skills and experience and why you are the best person for this role.
selectability acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the land on which we provide services and pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging. We acknowledge those with lived experience and those who support and partner with us to improve mental wellbeing and prevent suicide across regional Queensland.