More pages in this section
Customer Service Officer - ISA
selectability is seeking a casual Customer Service Officer who will work with our consumers and staff in Mount Isa. You will be working alongside experienced staff who will develop and enhance your customer service skills.
Throughout the duration of your employment, you will be a valued member of the team. selectability will assist you in every way throughout your employment journey.
The Customer Service Officers key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Being first point of contact for consumers and staff at selectability
- managing daily rosters, proving seamless supports to consumers
- monitoring hours worked by Lifestyle Support Workers
- receiving and responding to phone calls
- completing daily administrative tasks, including delegated tasks from Team Leaders
- managing consumer appointments
- actioning staff leave application forms
You will bring to the role:
- positive customer focus and dedication to the team
- demonstrated experience in rostering and/or similar knowledge of established work practices and procedures (highly desirable)
- ability to maintain and exercise strict confidentiality
- demonstrated ability to work in a professional manner
- strong attention to detail and time management skills
- ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- effective communication skills, both oral and written
- strong computer literacy skills with intermediate to advanced IT software skills including the use of Microsoft Office Suite
Qualifications & Requirements
- a Positive Notice Working with Children (Blue Card) with a Yellow Card exemption or Blue Card with the ability to obtain an NDIS Worker Screening Clearance
- have an NDIS Worker Orientation Module 'Quality, Safety & You' completion certificate
(visit https://training.ndiscommission.gov.au to access this free module)
NOTE: It is a mandatory condition of employment for this position to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination will be required prior to commencing.
About the offer
We offer a range of benefits including:
- remuneration based on qualifications and experience
- up to $15,900 FBT salary packaging benefits
- supportive and collaborative environment
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your skills and experience and why you are the best person for this role.
selectability acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the land on which we provide services and pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging. We acknowledge those with lived experience and those who support and partner with us to improve mental wellbeing and prevent suicide across regional Queensland.