Customer Service OfficerReturn to list
Empowering people to live the life they want
At selectability we believe that with the right support everyone can live a life of choice, meaning and purpose.
Through our services we empower individuals, their families and carers to improve their mental wellbeing and remain connected with their community. We are committed to equipping those with lived experience to enjoy a good, well-rounded and fulfilling life of their choice.
As one of the first organisations in Queensland to transitition to NDIS, selectability has the knowledge and experience to support our consumers to obtain NDIS plans tailored to individual needs and goals. We have already helped hundreds of North Queenslanders access and implement an NDIS plan of their choice.
Our focus is always the individual and their goals and aspirations.
About the role
selectability is offering a casual Customer Service Officer role. You will be working alongside experienced staff who will develop and enhance your customer service skills. Throughout the duration of your employment, you will be a valued member of the team. selectability will assist you in every way throughout your employment journey.
The Customer Service Officers key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Being first point of contact for consumers and staff at selectability
- managing daily rosters, proving seamless supports to consumers
- monitoring hours worked by Lifestyle Support Workers
- receiving and responding to high volume of phone calls
- completing daily administrative tasks, including delegated tasks from Team Leaders Operations Manager
- managing consumer appointments
- actioning staff leave application forms
You will bring to the role:
- Positive customer focus and dedication to the team
- Certificate III in Business (highly desirable)
- demonstrated experience in rostering and/or similar knowledge of established work practices and procedures (highly desirable)
- ability to maintain and exercise strict confidentiality
- demonstrated ability to work in a professional manner
- strong attention to detail and time management skills
- ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- effective communication skills, both oral and written
- strong computer literacy skills with intermediate to advanced IT software skills including the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- current National Police Check provided prior to employment
- a Positive Notice Working with Children (Blue Card) with a Yellow Card Exemption (or ability to obtain)
About the offer
We offer a range of benefits including:
- Casual hours Available
- Remuneration based on qualifications and experience
- Up to $15,900 FBT salary packaging benefits
- Supportive and collaborative environment
- how you meet the above requirements;
- what you bring to the role and why you are the best person for this role;
- what your remuneration expectations are; and
- when you would be able to commence.