Consumer Care OfficerReturn to list
12 month fixed term contract|Townsville|Based on skills and experience
About the role
selectability is looking for a consumer experience specialist to gather information and insights to improve our service delivery.
As Consumer Care Officer you will be working across all of our programs and services to ensure that our consumers have the best possible experience every time they deal with selectability.
Whether it is on a support shift, over the phone or in an email, our consumers are at the centre of everything we do and this needs to be reflected each interaction - no matter how big or small.
Key to your success in this newly created role will be the efficient and positive engagement of new and existing consumers.
From coordinating the intake process to conducting regular satisfaction surveys, you will work to identify areas for improvement and take the lead on resolving operational issues as they arise.
This varied role reports to directly to the General Manager (Townsville) and is responsible for:
- guiding consumers through our intake pathway
- helping our consumers to understand and access the full range of services and supports selectability offers coordinating and conducting consumer surveys
- using insights gained from consumer surveys feedback to make recommendations around process improvements developing consumer insight reports to inform management decisions
- working closely with key internal stakeholders to resolve consumer complaints
- establishing and maintaining accurate and up-to-date consumer files and records
- developing internal training and information modules to support improved service delivery
To be successful in this role you will have:
- excellent consumer engagement skills
- demonstrated experience in a similar role and a genuine interest in the mental health/disability sector
- a strong understanding of the principles of consumer engagement in the disability and mental health sectors
- the ability to analyse and translate information into practical consumer insights
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- experience working with learning management systems (highly desirable)
- demonstrated ability to use databases and Microsoft Office suite
If this sounds like you please submit your application via seek