More pages in this section
Workshop - preparing for work (MKY)
Preparing for work program
We are pleased to partner with Mylestones to deliver a series of FREE workshops that explore the journey of becoming workplace ready.
About the program
This program is designed to assist those individuals who may be experiencing barriers to employment. The program will assist you in understanding your current skills and abilities and build on this foundation to get you workforce ready. We get back to basics and cover all aspects of preparing for a journey into employment. The six session program will be held at Mental Health Hub every second Wednesday from 10.00am - 11.30am. Numbers are limited so registration is essential.
Download the program flyer
- Week 1 3 March - identifying strengths and goals.
- Week 2 17 March - understanding communication
- Week 3 31 March - understanding your skills
- Week 4 14 April - mental health in the workplace
- Week 5 28 April - resume and cover letter writing
- Week 6 12 May - interview preparation
Participants will receive a certificate on completion of the program.