More pages in this section
drug.ARM Breakthrough for Families (Workshop - MKY)
Breakthrough for Families
Free community information sessions on alcohol and drugs. Breakthrough for Families Qld supports families, significant others and loved ones of individuals experiencing substance use issues.
We can help with:
- How to have a conversation with a family member, friend or loved one who has a substance use issue.
- How to set healthy boundaries...and keep them.
- Information on why people use alcohol and other drugs, lapse and relapse and the stages of behaviour change.
- Trustworthy source of information about alcohol and other drug treatment system.
- Support for family members, including connection to ongoing social and health services.
Free information session provided by the BFFQ team Joyce and Bevan.
Come join us at selectability's Mackay Mental Health Hub.
When: 31 August 2021 from 10.30am to 12.30pm
For more information contact intake on 07 3620 8880 or email firstname.lastname@example.org