More pages in this section
Clinical Team Leader - Mount Isa
Return to list
Full Time (Contract)|Mount Isa|Based on experience
Our Mount Isa office needs a clinical leader to establish a new suicide prevention program in partnership with key stakeholders.
About the role
As Clinical Team Leader, you will:
- reside in Mount Isa
- lead the establishment and operations of a new suicide prevention service in partnership with key stakeholders in Mount Isa and surrounding communities
- achieve contract KPIs, submit regular program reporting and ensure quality standards are adhered to
- help to establish Mount Isa’s first Mental Health Hub
- coach and support your team to tailor services to the needs of each unique consumer
- build and nurture relationships with key stakeholders across clinical, community and primary health services, as well as local and state government agencies and private industry
- represent selectability at local and regional network meetings, forums and events
- work closely with the General Manager- Regions and the regions’ leadership team to improve service delivery, developing new and innovative ways of reaching people in need of mental wellbeing and suicide prevention services.
For more information and to apply visit seek