More pages in this section
Cleaner - PMK
An exciting opportunity exists for an organised, task-focused individual with an eye for detail to provide professional commercial and residential cleaning services.
The Cleaner Residential will take responsibility for cleaning and maintaining selectability’s Palm Island offices and the homes of NDIS participants. Your responsibilities will include general office cleaning, regular house cleans and bond cleans.
We are offering:
- A competitive hourly rate, salary sacrificing is available.
- Flexible / work life balance
- Casual Position
To be considered for this role you must:
- share a commitment to our values
- have a positive attitude and professional approach
- be a team player
- previous experience in cleaning roles
- a current drivers' drivers license (minimum P2)
- a sound understanding of safe chemical use and WH&S practice
- have a Positive Notice Working with Children (blue card) with a yellow card exemption or a Blue Card with the ability to obtain an NDIS Worker Screening Clearance
- have a NDIS Worker Orientation Module 'Quality, Safety & You' completion certificate
(visit https://training.ndiscommission.gov.au/ to access this free module which takes 1 to 1 ½ hours to complete). Please forward the certificate to email@example.com
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your skills and experience and why you are the best person for this role.
selectability acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the land on which we provide services and pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging. We acknowledge those with lived experience and those who support and partner with us to improve mental wellbeing and prevent suicide across regional Queensland.