More pages in this section
Recruitment open day (TSV)
Are you are passionate about helping people live their best life?
Then a career in mental health might be right for you. If you share our values of accountability, positivity, commitment, respect, innovation, integrity and compassion, you can start as a support worker without any industry experience and learn on the job.
selectability is growing fast! If you are successful in securing a job with us, it’s because you’re a good fit for our culture and we want you to grow with the organisation.
To support this we have pathways, programs and training in place to help you become effective in your role and progress your career with us.
selectability is a not-for-profit charity committed to improving mental wellbeing and contributing to suicide prevention across regional Queensland. Delivering services for over 40 years, we are proud to be one of the region’s leading providers of mental health services.
We have a workforce of more than 550, and in 2020 selectability was awarded Queensland’s Medium Employer of the Year. In our most recent employee survey 87% of respondents rated selectability as "a truly great place to work".
We offer a competitive salary and attractive benefits including:
- FBT salary packaging benefits under the charitable incorporations registration
- flexible working arrangements
- family friendly environment
- supportive and collaborative environment
- access to subsidised training through our RTO selectability Training
- career progression opportunities
Come and find out about career opportunities at our recruitment open day!
- 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- Monday 8 August 2022
- selectability corner (134 Denham Street, Townsville)
What should I bring:
- resume, including two work referees
- blue card
- drivers licence
- all qualifications and certificates
- yellow card, or NDIS worker screen if you already have this
- COVID-19 vaccination evidence
Recruitment process: during the information session there will be opportunities to talk with team leaders and the human resource team.
There will also be opportunities for short interviews on the day.
If you are unable to make the information session, please email your resume to email@example.com
- lifestyle support workers
- lifestyle support workers for supported independent living
- consumer service officers
- support coordinators
- team leaders
- finance officers
- WHS, HR, marketing, quality and risk
- clinical professionals
*further requirements may apply for each position
- positive notice working with children (blue card)
- NDIS worker screen, or yellow card exemption (apply at https://workerscreening.dsdsatsip.qld.gov.au/workers/you-start )
- open drivers licence
- roadworthy vehicle with comprehensive insurance
- NDIS worker orientation module completion certificate (complete at NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission (ndiscommission.gov.au)
- comply with the selectability COVID-19 vaccination policy (view here)
selectability acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the land on which we provide services and pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging. We acknowledge those with lived experience and those who support and partner with us to improve mental wellbeing and prevent suicide across regional Queensland.