Direction 5: Strategic scale …
- Achieve improved economies of scale in selectability’s service areas through increased consumer patronage and retention
- Increase strategic partnerships where there is evidence of consumer, community and/or other stakeholder benefits
- Establish and develop valuable strategic alliances and partnerships with the public and private sector relevant to the delivery of mental wellbeing and/or suicide prevention related programs.
- Marketing … implement marketing programmes to raise awareness of selectability’s capabilities and commitment to consumer goals, and increase consumer patronage and associated funding support
- Patronage … implement development programmes that attract and retain consumers seeking to enjoy a good, well rounded life of their choice
- Partnerships and alliances … identify and develop worthwhile partnerships and alliances to help achieve better economies of scale